Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Правила раздела Mazda RX7/8

Название темы должно обязательно начинаться с модели авто и доносить до пользователя основную суть темы. К примеру:
Mazda RХ-7: как заменить воздушный фильтр?
Для создания тем о купле/продаже предназначен подфорум Mazda Buy/Sale !

Флуд и оффтоп запрещены!
За создание тем купли/продажи - сразу +20%!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 13b без trailing искры
wongfei
сообщение Aug 30 2019, 18:26
Сообщение #1

Из: Киев

Спасибо сказали: 0 раз(а)

Нашел несколько занятных постов на просторах rxclubа, их смысл в 2х словах - trailing мало что дают в плане мощности, можно просто их отключить. Были даже ушлые ребятки в штатах которые за 400 баксов вместо trailing свечей вкручивали 2 болта под крутым названием anti-detonation device.

]]>there-any-ill-effects-running-without-trailing-coils]]>
Цитата
The rotary really only NEEDS the leading plugs. The trailing plugs do little in the way of power and driveability and are primarily for emissions cleanup. In fact I have known of people who drove around on a dead trailing coil and did not know it for a long time. I have in fact driven cars like this as well and the only thing you may notice is a very slight change in it's personality during startup and a very slight change in the low rpm torque characteristics when taking off from a stop or on a hill.

In fact a few years ago KD rotary came up with the infamous "anti detonation mod" which they tried to keep secret for a while, promised to help modified turbo rotaries live longer. It was eventually discovered that they were inserting these tiny aluminum dummy plugs on the end of the trailing spark plugs, to fill the holes in the rotor housings, then unplugging the trailing coil and changing the computer tuning a bit.

I wouldn't do it just to be doing it, but if there's a specific reason then it won't hurt the engine as long as you rev it up often enough to displace any extra carbon built up on the trailing edges of the rotor faces. That's really all the trailings do, attempt to clean up the little "pocket" of unburned fuel left at the trailing edge of the rotor face as the combustion chamber narrows and gets "pinched off" as the rotor passes the trailing plug. It's mostly for emissions purposes.

]]>disable-trailing-spark]]>
Цитата
Guys, that's exactly what I'm doing on my MegaSquirted 20B. I couldn't justify the extra work involved in keeping trailing and its required three extra coils and ignitors just for a measley 2 extra HP (which wouldn't even be noticed on a chassis dyno). Besides, I'm trying an experimental ignition system which outputs an ignition event once every 60° of eccentric shaft rotation which just so happens to work great with the 20B's 120° rotor phasing by sending a spark to each leading plug when it would normally fire, and then another one 180° later. It's just like an FC or FD leading ignition system, but since none of my rotors are phased 180° apart, I couldn't simply spark any of them together; I had to get creative. Anyway, from the plug's perspective, it wouldn't know whether it's in a 13B or a 20B.

I'm running NA for now but may go turbo some day. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person here who thinks trailing isn't worth much.

Кто имел опыт?

В чем собственно вопрос, у меня полудохлые катушки, на lead поставил AEM 30-2853, а с trail запара т.к. умники в мазде решили сэкономить (на S4) 5 копеек используя 1 провод сигнальный, 1 выбор катушки ROFL. А деревянный PowerFC не умеет direct fire. Вот и думаю есть смысл запариваться?

Go to the top of the page
Вставить ник wongfei в ответ
+Quote Post
John Ripper
сообщение Sep 2 2019, 14:58
Сообщение #2

Из: Киев

Спасибо сказали: 62 раз(а)

Якщо їздити тільки в пробках і не крутити вище 3000, то норм. ТАм вона все одно не працює. На обертах буде падіння потужності. На mazda 787b взагалі було вже по 3 свічки на секцію. 2 мало) Є великий трактат де пояснюється чому саме треба така штука. Якщо коротко: неоптимальна камера згоряння і великі оберти не дозволяють загорітися повітрянопаливній суміші на фронті руху. Як наслідок -її просто викидає у вихлоп.
Go to the top of the page
Вставить ник John Ripper в ответ
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic