Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Правила раздела

Название темы должно обязательно начинаться с полного имени модели авто и доносить до пользователя основную суть темы. К примеру:
Mazda 6: как заменить воздушный фильтр?.
Для создания тем о купле/продаже предназначен подфорум Mazda Buy/Sale !

Флуд и оффтоп запрещены!
За создание тем купли/продажи - сразу +20%!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mazda 6 - security recall
aaronpawlak
сообщение Apr 19 2018, 09:55
Сообщение #1

Из: Adger

Спасибо сказали: 1 раз(а)

Hello,

I have received few days ago the letter stating that the driver seat and the back supporting struts needs to be checked.In July 2017 I was driving back to Portsmouth from Manchester.After 30 minutes of driving, I had a massive scary problem.Stopped in some red light. When the green light appeared, started to move the car, and the seat broke. I ended in a position where I was looking at the roof of the car, could not hold the seat down, and I was with 2 children in the back, my wife and my dog. The whole scene ended me almost crashing against the car in front. Luckily enough, nobody was injured, or crash or anything.Called green flag. Green flag guy said the whole thing was broken and cracked underneath. Therefore he could not repair it there. So he put some plastic cable ties to hold the seat down (several of them) and took me to the next garage available.
The quick solution was to weld the seat so I could drive back south. As someone has already tried to repair this car (not really repair but to have a fast fix) do my car still enters in this security recall from mazda or because someone has already done something they will not help?Do I have any rights for this at all or I should have contacted mazda when it happened?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
]]>https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showth...d.php?t=5734915]]>
]]>Creative video advertising company]]>

Thanks
Go to the top of the page
Вставить ник aaronpawlak в ответ
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic