Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )




p_rx-8
Отправлено: Jul 2 2009, 18:04





Группа: Новичок
Сообщений: 5
Регистрация: 22.06.2009
Из: Thessaloniki
Пользователь №: 9,739


Sweeeeet car man... Just sweeeet... I love 7s...
About warranty, when it is time I will check first with Belgium directly. Then I will talk to UA Mazda - or probably Belgium will...
  Форум: MazdaClub.UA-WELCOME! · Просмотр сообщения: #467280 · Ответов: 32 · Просмотров: 6,513

p_rx-8
Отправлено: Jul 2 2009, 15:31





Группа: Новичок
Сообщений: 5
Регистрация: 22.06.2009
Из: Thessaloniki
Пользователь №: 9,739


Thanks for the info Vlad :-)
About warranty, I know for a fact that it is "pan-european", which means that Mazda should honour it all over Europe (and not only EU). My car is an example of this, because I bought it in Czech Republic and engine warranty is still valid in Greece. Hopefully I will not have to pm you on the engineer's services but it is good to know you have these contacts ;-)
The rx-7 is an FD?
  Форум: MazdaClub.UA-WELCOME! · Просмотр сообщения: #467204 · Ответов: 32 · Просмотров: 6,513

p_rx-8
Отправлено: Jul 2 2009, 10:09





Группа: Новичок
Сообщений: 5
Регистрация: 22.06.2009
Из: Thessaloniki
Пользователь №: 9,739


Цитата(ZeroGravity @ Jul 1 2009, 18:26 ) *
Greetings! smile.gif
If you have EU spec RX-8 there is no problem with official parts, as i know. Order comes in 3 weeks from Belgium - storage of Mazda Europe, where our official diller ordering all parts that they need. I think all you need here - good oil & petrol, some kind of suspension parts (i don't know where u from, but in Kiev roads are not so flat smile.gif )
Also i don't know why are you asking about rotor engine repair? What kilometrage of your RX-8?


Thanks for the valuable info ZeroGravity! BTW is that MPS yours? It is a great car!
I am asking about engine repair because there has been a long dicussion about the extension of guarantee in the Rx-8 community in Greece where I come from and would like to know what is the situation now in UA.
Thanks again

PS I am at 65.000 kms
  Форум: MazdaClub.UA-WELCOME! · Просмотр сообщения: #466862 · Ответов: 32 · Просмотров: 6,513

p_rx-8
Отправлено: Jun 30 2009, 23:12





Группа: Новичок
Сообщений: 5
Регистрация: 22.06.2009
Из: Thessaloniki
Пользователь №: 9,739


Thanks to all for the warm welcoming and really useful advice.

I have to say that news are not very encouraging but I am still thinking about it.
My 8 is EU-spec so probably I will have more difficulties than 8 owners there.

About tuning, I was interested only in mild mods but I can live without them.

Thanks once again. I will keep you posted.
  Форум: MazdaClub.UA-WELCOME! · Просмотр сообщения: #466022 · Ответов: 32 · Просмотров: 6,513

p_rx-8
Отправлено: Jun 29 2009, 11:10





Группа: Новичок
Сообщений: 5
Регистрация: 22.06.2009
Из: Thessaloniki
Пользователь №: 9,739


Hello dear friends,

First of all, let me apologise for using english to communicate...

I am planning to come to work in Kiev (where I also hope I will develop my language skills soon enough) and would like some information regarding the level of service and repair available for Rx-8s.

I have already received some valuable information from an upstanding member of your forum, but now, as I have to take the decision of whether or not to take my 4-year rx-8 with me, I would like some additional info.

So can anyone inform me about the availability of consumables (mainly oils) and spare parts for rx-8?

How about tuning? Are there any tuning houses that specialise in rx-8s? Is it easy to import the related tuning parts? Or is there a source within Ukraine?

Are there any technicians informed enough to perform engine rebuild / replacement? Also, would Mazda there honour the "new" 3+2 years warranty on rx-8 engines?

Sorry to bother you with so many boring questions (but be careful - if you answer there may be more... rolleyes.gif )

Thank you for reading.
  Форум: MazdaClub.UA-WELCOME! · Просмотр сообщения: #464972 · Ответов: 32 · Просмотров: 6,513


New Posts  Открытая тема (есть новые ответы)
No New Posts  Открытая тема (нет новых ответов)
Hot topic  Горячая тема (есть новые ответы)
No new  Горячая тема (нет новых ответов)
Poll  Опрос (есть новые голоса)
No new votes  Опрос (нет новых голосов)
Closed  Закрытая тема
Moved  Тема перемещена
 


RSS Текстовая версия Сейчас: 11th October 2026 - 08:38